An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
We want Mr. Pope. He is very articulate; plus, very cute.
Please bring him back.
Anon 11:40 a.m.,
I am very opposed to blatant lying on the blog about Mr. Pope.
We apologize. You are correct - He is somewhat articulate.
Future show suggestion: guest, Wayne Heller. Subject, clean jokes.
Post a Comment