In my opinion, only two real candidates took the stage this evening at the Debate: Jim Leitner and Kelly Siegler.
Perry and Lykos shouldn't even be real considerations.
Consider this:
When a brand new Misdemeanor Three, fresh out of law school tries their first criminal case, they will then have more trial experience as a prosecutor than either Lykos or Perry.
Hell, some of the interns even have more experience than Lykos and Perry.
Am I the only one seeing the significance of that?
I mean, seriously, a freaking intern with more trial experience than the elected D.A?!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment