Okay, I've finally caved in and gotten myself an e-mail address if you want to send me an e-mail, and you don't want it published.
ahcl2008@gmail.com
And if you have only a short term memory, it's listed over on the right side of the postings.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
1 comment:
Get ready for loads of Viagra spam.
Post a Comment