Today will officially begin the New (and relatively short) Era of District Attorney Kenneth Magidson.
Magidson will officially be sworn in as the Harris County District Attorney today at 4:30 p.m. at the Jury Assembly Room on Congress. Shortly thereafter, all the Assistant District Attorneys will also have to be re-sworn in under their new leader.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
Don't miss those New Years day swear ins. Good Luck guys.
Oh, the pomp and circumstance!
I join Jig in saying good luck, y'all!
P.S.
The next time that y'all are sworn in will be under Kelly Siegler.
Go, Kelly, go!
JAGJO writes:
And so it begins...
The HCDA website finally took down CR's greeting and put up a new one.
"We strive to sort the innocent from the guilty, and seek justice not just convictions".
Foreshadowing of the "tone" being set forth and one that is accomodating for when Kelly takes over the helm.
Post a Comment