For some reason, the comments on my last post made me think of my favorite Monty Python skit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL9oA1LFoMw
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
3 comments:
One does get the feeling that saying good morning to your readers would lead to a series of recriminations and shouts of racism.
Hello, Rage, anon, and conspiracy theorists.
I'm sorry, this is hitting on the head lessons...
Personally, I like the "Ministry of Silly Walks."
And these are your fans. Hate to see your enemies.
Post a Comment