In congratulating Paula Goodhart on her appointment to the bench in County Court at Law # 1 the other day, I failed to also congratulate Natalie Flemming on being appointed to the bench in County Court at Law # 3. (NOTE: I have a good excuse. I'm on Paula's e-mail list, and I'm not on Natalie's, so I literally didn't get the memo).
Anyway, congratulations to both new Judges. I'm sure we are all looking forward to working with you in the future.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment