Just a friendly reminder to those of you who are members of the HBA. Don't forget that your ballots are due to the HBA no later than Friday.
Your votes matter and those of you who read this blog know who is qualified better than anyone else when it comes to the Criminal Court Benches and the candidates for District Attorney. Make your voices heard and get your ballots in.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment