Join me and Todd Dupont for tonight's Reasonable Doubt where our guest will be J. Julio "JV" Vela. JV and Todd have been enjoying a very successful week at the CJC and we are looking forward to talking about it on tonight's show. I imagine that we will be talking about closing arguments, so if you've got some favorites to tell us about, please call in.
We'll be on tonight, live at 8:00 p.m. As always, you can watch it live-streaming (allegedly) by clicking here.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
6 comments:
Will he be wearing shoes?
How did JV do? I haven't seen it yet. He's a good lawyer and a good guy. -Hennigan
I think his name is Vela - not Vega.
They played part of a Lloyd Oliver interview on local NPR this morning. Is Anderson doing an interview with them any time soon?
Lloyd must have been smoking rock before that interview. Give 1st time wife beaters a pass? Really?
Why not give a first time wife beater a free pass? The dumb B%$*& made me do it.
Post a Comment