ME: You know, I saw [Justice] Elsa [Alcala] try a Death Capital with Chuck.
EX-PROSECUTOR: Chuck Rosenthal?
ME: No, Chuck Barris of The Gong Show.
EX-PROSECUTOR: Don't be an ass.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
3 comments:
Murray, are you from New York?
Nope. Are you from Liberty County?
Chuck Barris was never really a prosecutor, that was just one of his CIA covers.
Post a Comment