It's frightening enough when I find myself thinking like Mark Bennett.
You can only imagine my terror when I find myself dressing like Mark Bennett.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...

2 comments:
And at a formal occasion.
It wasn't THAT formal. I came in from a morning off to attend so I felt I could be semi-casual.
Post a Comment