Today is HCCLA President Todd Dupont's birthday.
In the past, I have been reminded that I forgot it, so I'm actually going proactive this time by wishing him a happy birthday in advance.
He did have to remind me again this year, but at least I talked to him before mid-afternoon this time.
So, if you see Todd today around the CJC wish him a happy birthday!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
1 comment:
Happy birthday Todd. May you have many, many more. I hope you have a fantastic day!
Post a Comment