There will be a fundraiser for the re-election campaign for 176th District Court Judge Stacey Bond coming up next Thursday, September 1st at Ladybird's at 5519 Allen, Houston, TX from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Judge Bond has been an outstanding judge in her first term in the 176th. She knows the law, follows the law, and holds all sides to the same standards. I sincerely hope you will join me in supporting her for re-election!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment