Season Two of TNT's Cold Justice, starring Kelly Siegler and Yolanda McClary premieres this Friday night at 7 p.m. Central.
Unfortunately, I didn't get to participate in Season Two's filming because of being busy with chemo and babies and court and such things. Eric Devlin and Alicia O'Neill split duties on legal consultant this time around.
The first episode is centered around a disappearance in Altus, Oklahoma and Eric tells me it is going to be an awesome kickstart to the Season.
Make sure not to miss it!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment