UPDATE -- Tonight's Reasonable Doubt has been cancelled due to our guest getting bogged down in the weather. We hope to have Mr. Mims on the show soon.
Please tune in to tonight's Reasonable Doubt at 8:00 p.m. with me, and your host Todd Dupont.
Our guest will be Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association president Bobby Mims.
You can watch it live streaming by clicking here.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment