We are entering Week Two of Early Voting for the 2014 Republican and Democratic Parties. If you are Downtown, please swing by the Harris County Administration Building and get it taken care of!
Also, don't forget we are having a fundraiser for Tonya Rolland McLaughlin this Thursday, February 27th at Char Bar at 5:01 p.m.
I hope to see everyone there!
Now go Vote!!!!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Monday, February 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment