Mark your calendars for Thursday, February 27th at 5:01 p.m.
We will be having a fundraiser for former-prosecutor and defense attorney Tonya Rolland Mclaughlin at the Char Bar.
Tonya is, without question, the most qualified and experienced of the four candidates running for the Republican Nomination for Judge of County Court at Law # 10. She is the only candidate who has experience as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney and also the only candidate who actively practices criminal law. She has also has recently showed her appellate skills with winning a significant ruling on Search and Seizure.
If qualifications alone selected our candidates for judge, Tonya would win this contest with no difficulty. Unfortunately in Harris County Politics, she needs a lot more than just being the best candidate.
She needs your support to get the word out about her candidacy and she needs your financial support. Please come out and do everything you can to support Tonya!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment