The Chronicle is reporting in an article today that that there is a new website out about what life is like in the Harris County Jail.
The new website is: http://www.harriscojail.com/
It's worth a read.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
Know anyone who is planning on being arrested?
I think it is the Internet equivalent of "Scared Straight".
The food is unfit for himan consumption---I'll leave that comment way, way alone.
My favorite:
"Been to Rehab? Write a Review!"
Post a Comment