An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
There are some hotties that contribute on that blog. Sweet.
Well-written.
Her tagline is "prosecutor-for-hire"!
Very interesting blog, thanks for the link!
NOW if ONLY people could learn to use their RETURN key a tad more to put some distance between paragraphs... I'm just too darn old to read a thousand words with no breaks no matter how thoughtful the writer. But, hey, that's just me...
Post a Comment