Sometimes, believe it or not, prosecutors actually have interests outside of their jobs. Sometimes they are pretty damn good at their outside interests, too.
Take for example Sylvia Escobedo Newman, who is quickly making a name for herself as a photographer in her spare time. If you get a second, check out her website at: http://www.sylvianewmanphotography.com/.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment