I wish everyone from our Little CJC Family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
It's been a tumultuous and crazy year, but we've all got so many things to be thankful for.
I'm thankful for every last one of you guys and, as always, I'm proud to work with you.
Happy Thanksgiving!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
2 comments:
Keep us informed on the blood-letting. Same old Pat is back to her good works.
Unfuckin'believable.
Post a Comment