Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I refuse to start the New Year off with a negative post. I want to set the tone for a good and positive year that will be MUCH better than the last.

I am currently visiting my Mom in St. Petersburg, Florida, and my three-year-old Little Man is with me. He's drinking hot chocolate (even though it's about 70 degrees outside), and I'm having coffee. He's watching cartoons, and I'm typing this while looking out over the bay.

Mom made bacon and sweet rolls for breakfast.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are starting off to a great new year. No matter all your office achievements, your best LIFE achievement is that little boy. I think you'll find that your new freedom will give you more time and happiness with him. Be that special man in his life that you've written about being affected by while you were growing up. He'll never know or care what you did at the office... he'll only remember what you did as his super dad.
Happy New Year Murray!

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...