Friday, February 21, 2014

Jon Munier

As many of you know, our friend Jon Munier has recently been battling a recurrence of cancer.  I talked to him on the phone today and it is with his permission that I am sharing this link through CaringBridge.org which gives updates on his progress.  He sounded good and upbeat, too.

I've known Jon since I was a young prosecutor.  Jon is one of my heroes.

I've known very few people in life as honest, funny, smart and tough as Jon Munier.  Not only is he an outstanding trial lawyer, he's also a great mentor and leader.

I hope that you all will keep Jon and Marie and their family in your prayers.

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...