An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
1 comment:
In Black Ink's CCL 13 poll the current results of all votes cast are as follows:
*Don Smyth leads with 85% and is the projected winner
.Rachael Palmer is a distant 2nd with 11%
.Dennis Slate is a mere 2 votes behind Deputy Chief Palmer
.Little Jimmy Leitner hasn't voted for himself yet and as usual is bringing up the rear with a big fat zero
Post a Comment