Why are you here when you don't know Hilburn?
Why are you here when you don't know any of the other people here either?
Did you come here because you think Hilburn is a political enemy or are you just tailing Mike Anderson?
And after reading all of David's responses in the comments section that came in through the evening and on into the following
So, in the spirit of goodwill, I decided to provide him with a forum to explain his side of the story. I wrote some questions here on the blog that he can answer in the comments section like he did on my last post. I'm glad that he is able to do that, and I look forward to his answers.
So, here are my questions (numbered for easy answering):
1. What is Lone Star Times and how long did you work there?
2. How long have you been gone from Lone Star?
3. When did you realize that you wanted to be a part of a prosecutor's office?
4. You were hired to write grants. Please explain what that means to you.
5. How many grants have you written in your three months with the D.A.'s Office?
6. What were the grants for?
7. How did Pat Lykos find out about your grant writing skills and convince you to bring those talents to the D.A.'s Office?
8. Last Wednesday, you said you were in the neighborhood of Hilburn's party to meet with Tim Fleck and Dr. Richard Murray. Are these fellow grant writers such as yourself? Was this part of your job? If so, do your time sheets reflect you going to meet with these guys?
9. Did you support Pat Lykos in the 2008 election? If not, do you support her now? And if so, why the change?
10. How many political functions have you attended on behalf of or in support of Pat Lykos since being hired by the District Attorney's Office at taxpayer expense?
Once again, thanks for having the open line of communication with us here on the blog last week, David. I'm sorry that I misunderstood your intent and I look forward to hearing your answers to the above questions.