So, it got me to thinking about what exactly the Texans will need to do to show enough fan appreciation for people to want to buy tickets for next year. So, I came up with this:
Top 10 Tips for the Texans to Boost Attendance Next Season
10. New head coach: Ryan Secrest
9. Player of the Game gets the Game Ball. Worst player of the game must enter Thunderdome.
8. Two Words: Open Bar
7. J.J. Watt continues his involvement with schools by doing every kid in H.I.S.D.'s homework all year.
6. Team members valet park all season ticket holders' cars.
5. Every halftime show involves a member of the coaching staff being voted off the island.
4. Show newly released movies on the Jumbo-Tron while the game is on.
3. For every game, a lucky will fan will be selected to be Offensive Coordinator.
2. Arian Foster leads pre-game yoga class to help deal with the stress of upcoming game.
1. First Round Draft Choice: Miley Cyrus
In the meantime, I just wanted to thank Luke for being a good sport and going to all the games with me this season!