Friday, September 5, 2008

CrimeStoppers Happy Hour

Recently, I've gotten two requests from friends to do a notification to our little Criminal Law community, which I'm more than happy to do! If anyone has a event or something big that affects us and we're all invited too, please feel free to let me know.

My good friend Amy Smith e-mailed me yesterday wanting folks from both the Defense Bar and the State to know that they were cordially invited to the CrimeStoppers Happy Hour on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at the Post Oak Grill Midtown (located at 3017 Milam, Houston, Texas 77006) between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.

There will be appetizers, drinks, and live entertainment. A $20 donation also includes Crime Stoppers Membership.

Sounds like a good time for a great cause.

(NOTE: Regarding the other announcement I have, it's a really cool event that Jolanda Jones is putting together in October. There's a big attachment and application that comes with it, and I'm still trying to figure out how to post it within the blog. I haven't forgotten, Jo! And if anyone can throw me some technical advice on how to add a link to a two page document in Adobe Acrobat format, it would be greatly appreciated).

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...