On a personal note, today is my little boy's third birthday.
In a world that is often very dark, he is truly a Bringer of Light.
I wish a very Happy Birthday to my Reason for Being, my Best Friend, and, pretty much, just my Everything.
I love you with all my heart, Little Man.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
3 comments:
Bennett thinks you're talking about him.
JAGJO writes:
The Bennett comment cracked me up!
Hope your son had an awesome birthday! Three is such a fun age!
You are blessed, my friend!
I second JagJo! :-)
Post a Comment