Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but you are running out of time on early voting if you haven't done it already.
Here are just a couple of random thoughts to help get you motivated:
1. Most of the folks who read this work Downtown at the CJC (or at least go to the CJC pretty much daily). All you have to do is walk two blocks over to the Administration Building at some point. It's a convenient location.
2. You don't have to clock out to go vote!
3. On March 2nd, you'll have to go through the pain in the butt of figuring out where your polling location is near your home, drive there and figure out where to park. And you'll probably have 50 million other things that you need to be doing on that day anyway.
4. This being a non-presidential election will cause a much lower voter turnout than usual. Your vote counts more now than ever.
5. Remember for you folks voting in the Republican Party that if your candidate isn't the darling of the older voters who live to send in their mail-in ballots, you've got to get out there to put a dent in their voting block!
6. Vote now and maybe your candidate won't have to be in a run-off!
7. Apathy leads to elected leaders like Pat Lykos.
Get out there and vote. Call your families and tell them to do the same.