Thursday, November 29, 2012

Robb Fickman Attacks the Blawgosphere

Everyone who practices within the Harris County Criminal Justice Center has, at one point or another, run into the legendary personality that is commonly referred to as Robb Fickman.  

He is one of the finest Criminal Defense Attorneys that I have ever met.  His intellect and devotion to his clients are matched only by fearlessness in the face of adversity.

He is also the maker of some of the wildest and most bombastic statements known to the Harris County Legal Community.  He is the self-proclaimed "Czar of Provocation."

Several months ago, Robb created his own Twitter account.  At the time, I wrote:
"I wake up this morning to learn that @rfickman has joined Twitter.  This may be the greatest thing to ever happen to Twitter.  Or the worst."
Robb has now expanded his horizons by starting his own blog, and I echo my earlier sentiments.

You can read his rantings by checking out http://blog.fickmanlaw.com/.  It is likely to offend and amuse  and educate all at the same time.  

I highly recommend checking it out.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the link. I read the blog. I'm now wondering why I wasted my time. Not impressed. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

Anonymous said...

Well that was insightful. Even Anonymous is entitled to their opinion. At least I sign my name to what I write. Robb Fickman

PDiddie said...

Thanks for the disclaimer on spelling, inappropriate capitalization, etc., Mr. Fickman. However, you still lost me at 'loosing'.

Anonymous said...

What/Who is Scott Pope looking at in the photo on Fickman's blog.

My guess: Someone off to his right said, "Beer!"

Anonymous said...

I think a better story is why all the Republicans who were running for offices having anything to do with shutting down Treasures strip club took money from the club. Including Polland.

Anonymous said...

12:01

They like that tittybar money.

Anonymous said...

Why would you expect "insightful"? It wasn't worth wasting that much time over...

Anonymous said...

Any late breaking news on the Rangers investigation of Lykos?

Anonymous said...

Wondering if the Grand Jury hearing the evidence in the Ranger's investigation has extended their term. Otherwise, their term should be up by now.

Murray Newman said...

Anon 1:41,

Wouldn't this be a grand jury for the November term (which would run through the end of January)?

Anonymous said...

1:41 Terms of court changed last year.

Terms now
Jan-March
April-June
July-Sept
Oct-Dec

Unknown said...

Start your day with a Grin:

Coffee, Rye Toast and Life at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center Blog --- The Steak & Eggs of the legal profession.

Fickman laments on his blog as he sings a new sour grape story:

"That was because, the Democrats, were so marginalized, they could never beat the Republicans in the General Elections"

I wonder why?

Now for the painful part of posting here.. evil lurks within named captcha.

Some one deserves the death penalty.

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to Joe the Investigator?

Anonymous said...

walked to the cafeteria yesterday and noticed the "DA" portion of "district attorney" had been blacked out on an office, haha. Should have gotten a picture of that.

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...