Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tonight's Reasonable Doubt (11/29/12)

Please join me and our host Todd Dupont for tonight's Reasonable Doubt at 8:00 p.m.  We've had a ton of things to talk about since resuming regular episodes after the Election, and we haven't even scratched the surface yet.  Our special guest tonight will be Harris County's Favorite Public Defender Alex Bunin.

We've had Alex on the show before and he is one of our favorite guests, so please call in with your questions and commentary.

As always, you can tune in to watch it live streaming by clicking here.

2 comments:

Alex Bunin said...

You used the word "favorite" twice, which makes me think I am being set up.

Murray Newman said...

Criticizing my writing style won't inspire me to take it any easier on you . . .

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...