Tonight there was a fundraiser for Mack Arnold at El Tiempo on Richmond.
There was a fantastic turnout from the Defense Bar, the Prosecution, and several judges.
Mack was there, and he looked great. As usual, he was sharp as a tack. It was really great to get to see him.
For those of you who didn't get a chance to attend, it isn't too late to donate. The information you need is in the right-hand column, and PayPal is available on Mark Bennett's website.
It was a great evening tonight.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
1 comment:
must be on vacation...
Post a Comment