I was sorry to learn this afternoon of the passing of Lisa Wintory, the wife of prosecutor Richard Wintory, and mother of their son, Michael. Information regarding funeral services can be found here.
All of our thoughts and prayers are with Richard, Michael, and Lisa's family during this difficult time.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
1 comment:
So sad to hear this news. My prayers for the family.
Edward D. Porter
Post a Comment