Okay boys and girls, Early Voting begins today!
Get your family and make them vote!
Get your neighbors and make them go vote!
There are a lot of good candidates out there who deserve your votes and there are some really bad candidates out there that really need to be voted AGAINST.
For those of you in and around the CJC, you can vote at the Administration Building.
Here were my suggestions on the best folks in the individual races. I've also included the winners of the polls. No candidate gave me any money, so my suggestions for who is deserving of your vote is based on their qualifications.
County Court at Law # 1 - Peyton Peebles
-Poll Result -- Paula Goodhart
County Court at Law # 3 -- Cary Hart
- Poll Results -- Cary Hart
County Court at Law # 4 -- John Clinton
- Poll Results -- Jackie Gifford
County Court at Law # 13 -- Don Smyth
- Poll Results -- Don Smyth (by a landslide)
180th District Court -- Marc Brown
- Poll Results -- March Brown (by a landslide)
County Court at Law # 1 -- Beverly Melontree
- Poll Results -- Anthony Limitone
County Court at Law # 2 -- Mary Acosta
- Poll Results -- Mary Acosta
County Court at Law # 3 -- Judith Snively
- Poll Results -- Judith Snively
County Court at Law # 9 -- Juanita Barner
- Poll Results -- Juanita Barner
County Court at Law # 10 -- No Recommendation
- Poll Results -- Grant Hardeway
County Court at Law # 12 -- Robert Cardenas
- Poll Results -- Robert Cardenas
County Court at Law # 13 -- Dennis Slate
- Poll Results -- Dennis Slate
180th District Court -- Lori Gooch
- Poll Results -- Lori Gooch (by a landslide)
248th District Court -- No Recommendation
- Poll Results -- Trent Gaither (currently leading)