Thursday, January 10, 2008

Man, am I good or what?

Looks like my earlier prediction on the qualifications for who would be the next D.A. were pretty accurate. With a whopping 10 people voting on my unofficial poll, the numbers are right in line with my predictions in my earliest post! Poor Captain Perry is still waiting for that elusive first vote.

I'm ecstatic that people are actually checking out the website. I wish somebody would add a comment and let me know what you are thinking. I'm looking for topics to discuss.

There will be more on today's developments later . . .

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...