Out of a field of four, highly unlikely events, you, the Voters have decided that the most likely event to occur next (thus being the next sign of the CJC Apocalypse) will be that none-other than Dr. Victor Jay Wisner will end up on the cover of Gentleman's Quarterly Magazine.
For those of you who don't know Vic, the man is a fashion trendsetter of the highest caliber.
Some of the hottest fashion tips of the Fall that we can get from Vic include:
1) several staples will always handily fix a torn inseam.
2) if a tie was fashionable during the Nixon Administration, there's no reason it won't work now.
3) worn-out elastic on socks can easily be replaced by office-grade rubber bands
4) a tear in the seam of your suit jacket will not easily be noticed if you keep your arms at your sides.
6) there's nothing wrong with delivering a closing argument with a busted zipper as long as you've stapled it properly.
Congratulations, Vic! You are a fashion model who has truly done it "your way".