Last night, as I was tucking my 4-year-old son into bed, we had the following exchange:
LITTLE MAN: Daddy, when you're 35 that makes you a grown up.
ME: That's right.
LITTLE MAN: And when you are 36, you are a giant.
ME: Really? I'm 37. What does that make me?
LITTLE MAN: Fat.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
5 comments:
out of the mouths of babes, you gotta love it. You need to keep a recorder near by to tape these conversations. They will be treasures in later years and hysterical to play back to your son when he is 35, 36, 37.
One question too many on cross-examination. Typical defense attorney mistake.
Don't forget bald!
Rage
Just ask a child they say what is on their mind. Honesty at it's best.
Sue
Did he hear about the plate at the Saucer?
Post a Comment