Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Pasadena Debate

Okay, I'm clearly falling down on the job here. Not only did I fail to attend the debate between Kelly Siegler and Pat Lykos last night in Pasadena, I wasn't even aware of it until yesterday afternoon.

I saw a brief snippet on the news, and it was pretty much the same thing. The first words out of Lykos' mouth was "Rule of Law", which I believe means "I have no idea how to try a case" in Latin.

NOTE: If you elected to play a drinking game and took a sip of alcohol every time Lykos said "Rule of Law", you would now officially have cirrhosis.

Kelly's camera time was limited in the brief news segment that I saw, so I don't know how the overall tone of the debate went. If you attended the debate, or can find a link to it at one of the news websites, please let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

Ron in Houston said...

Man you are falling down on the job.

The drinking game sounds fun but the cirrhosis doesn't.

anonymous c said...

Right back atchya, Ron! You haven't posted on your blog since the 12th! Get to work! ;-)

Anonymous said...

The Cherry Tree Republicans have the pair debating tonight at 7:30 PM:

http://www.cherrytreegop.org/

Though the activist running the groups for years, Stan Stanart, is one of the biggest Lykos supporters around.

You should go and have some fun...
TPB

anonymous c said...

Man, Kelly really needs to get a better picture put up for head shots.

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...