Congratulations to Skip Cornelius for winning the first annual Hector Heathcoat Award for the best unsung defense attorney.
I feel comfortable in stating that, knowing Skip, he would probably give an acceptance speech that went something along the lines of "I could give a rat's ass."
That being said, I think Skip was a great choice from a field of great choices.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment