Lisa Falkenberg wrote a column today that was actually sympathetic to the ADAs left at the Office in the wake of the Rosenthal resignation.
I'm stunned and thankful.
And by the way, you looked lovely in your staff photo this morning.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Truth About Prosecuting Domestic Violence Cases
When I was in college at A&M, I worked as an intern at the Brazos County District Attorney's Office for two and a half years. It wa...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
-
We're barely past the Ides of March, and Kim Ogg is already having a month that would make Julius Caesar feel sorry for her. First off...
1 comment:
I posted a similar comment in the Canadian email post, but the ADA's need to stop blaming the media or anyone else for what's going on.
It's 100% Chuck Rosenthal's fault. He could have stepped up, done the right thing and defended his staff. Instead he's weaseled around without still accepting responsibility for his actions.
I don't think one bad apple spoils the whole bunch, but it seems that a lot of the public think differently.
Post a Comment