Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tonight's Reasonable Doubt (11/10/11)

Although tonight's Reasonable Doubt will not be nearly as good as it usually is because Franklin Bynum is subbing in for me while I'm out of town, I highly recommend you tune to catch Todd Dupoint, Franklin, and guest Dane Johnson.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that they might talk about the B.A.T. Van controversy.

As usual, you can tune in to watch it live streaming by clicking here.

And, I'm just kidding about it not being as good because Franklin is co-hosting.

Kind of.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest getting your guest from last week to fill in for you from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I second the above suggestion/request.

Alex Bunin said...

Might the last two posts be Scott "no all caps" Pope?

Murray Newman said...

Alex, it might be him, but I was thinking it was either Sean "Can I Get a Spit Cup to go" Teare or Will "Why won't my agent call me back?" Womble.

Anonymous said...

Can yall please discuss some of the potential conspiracy issues?We are all interested as we keep our heads down and work and keep mouths shut.Also can you discuss what happens when bond is revoked if defendant flunks drug test.yOU ARE A SMART LAWYER AND HAVE GREAT SHOWS Thanks----ARDENT SUPPORTERS

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...