Judge Katherine Cabaniss and the staff of the 248th District Court are hosting a Holiday Party: Coffee with the Court tomorrow morning, November 22, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Everyone is invited to stop by for kolaches and coffee and kick off the holiday season!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
Kolaches? Oh that is rich...
What are they gonna have for the presumptively innocent in the holding tank?
Robb Fickman
Robb Fickman
If you're so worried about the presumptively innocent in the holding tank why do you go get them some kolaches; you can stay in there and eat with them.
That's a fine idea, Anon 7:42. I'd do it, and I bet Robb would, too.
I hope my friend Robb Fickman ate a lot of kolaches this morning because he's getting ready to start a major diet Dec 5
Post a Comment