Dear D.A. Ogg,
Would you please please please make an office roster that is up-to-date and available on the Harris County D.A. Website? Those of us in the Defense Bar are doing what we can to reach out to prosecutors off docket, but the people keep moving around.
A nice page added to the website that just stays current with everyone's assignment would be super duper helpful. If you add e-mail hyperlinks to everyone's name, that would be super cool, too, but I'm not being greedy.
If you could get this up and running as soon as possible, I will be your best friend.
Thanks in advance,
Murray Newman
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
2 comments:
With friends like you...
Jason
But it's too hard to keep up with all of the people that are quitting :(
We don't even know who is where. It's a cluster fuck.
Post a Comment