It's good to see that Sean Teare is capturing the attention of the audience on the campaign trail!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Saturday, November 4, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Truth About Prosecuting Domestic Violence Cases
When I was in college at A&M, I worked as an intern at the Brazos County District Attorney's Office for two and a half years. It wa...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
-
We're barely past the Ides of March, and Kim Ogg is already having a month that would make Julius Caesar feel sorry for her. First off...

No comments:
Post a Comment