Usually I get a hit on my Blackberry when you guys are posting comments, and I can publish them from the Blackberry.
Lately, for some reason or another, they aren't going through to the Blackberry. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. When I go back and log onto the website, I will often have a whole back up of comments waiting on moderation. I found one this morning from Grits that he had sent yesterday, and I never got notification of it.
So, if you post a comment, and it isn't going through, please let me know at my e-mail address.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
-
We're barely past the Ides of March, and Kim Ogg is already having a month that would make Julius Caesar feel sorry for her. First off...
2 comments:
I got a comment for you---but it's unprintable.
You're a Texas Tech Red Raider. I didn't think y'all had boundaries.
Post a Comment