As always, you can tune in by clicking here for live streaming video at 8 p.m. tonight.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Tonight's Reasonable Doubt (9/1/11)
Regular viewers will be devastated to know that I will not be co-hosting tonight's Reasonable Doubt with Todd Dupont, as I will be replaced by the Usurper Franklin Bynum for the evening. I suppose, if you really and truly STILL want to watch the show, it will be on with a great guest -- Bob Wicoff.
As always, you can tune in by clicking here for live streaming video at 8 p.m. tonight.
As always, you can tune in by clicking here for live streaming video at 8 p.m. tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
2 comments:
So, who's going to charge Jim Sharpe with filing a false police report? Please, pretty please.
I want to know how come Lykos got hardwood floors and Sharp did not,
Post a Comment