For those of you who missed Joe's appearance last Thursday on Reasonable Doubt, he did a great job. Here's the instant replay. Look for a special guest appearance in the first half hour, by the way.
Reasonable Doubt, March 22, 2012, Joe Vinas from HCCLA on Vimeo.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
What a handsome devil. He is dreamy.
Todd's beard alone gets 2 thumbs up, er wait that is another show, howabout two gavels up!
Reasonable Doubt did an excellent interview with Judge Mike Anderson earlier this month, hope the voters give this guy a chance.
I'm sure Mr. Dupont is a criminal lawyer extraordinaire, but with that beard he looks like Goat Boy on Saturday Night Live. Just sayin...
I'm sure Mr. Dupont is a criminal lawyer extraordinaire, but with that beard he looks like Goat Boy on Saturday Night Live. Just sayin...
Post a Comment