The formal investiture of Judge Catherine Evans will be held on Monday, December 16th.
The ceremony begins at 2:00 p.m. in the 180th District Court on the 18th floor of the CJC. Everyone is invited to attend.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
2 comments:
Just is the purpose of an investiture when a person has already taken the bench
Think investiture in Ceremonial Courtroom on 20th floor at 2:00 with reception following in 180th courtroom.
Post a Comment