There will be a fundraiser this Saturday, July 26th for David Singer, who is running as the Democratic Candidate for County Court at Law # 14.
The event is from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Sam Houston Race Park Jockey Club. It is open to whoever wants to attend and food and drink will be provided and people should have a fun time doing a little wagering on the races!
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment