On Tuesday of this week, Albert Davidson, mother of our friend, Charley Davidson, passed away at the age of 98 years old.
There will be a memorial service for Mrs. Davidson on Thursday, July 31st at 2:00 p.m. at Chapelwood United Methodist Church, located at 11140 Greenbay, Houston, Texas 77024.
Please keep Charley and his family in your prayers.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment