Sunday, August 24, 2008

Coming Soon

Over the next couple of weeks, I plan to start doing a profile on each of the contested criminal court races that are going to be on the November ballot.

My idea is to start with the 174th District Court race and then work all my way up through the 351st race, and finish off with the race for District Attorney (maybe by then, my constantly-changing opinion on that race will have stabilized). I will probably do a preliminary article about what I know about the candidates and then toss it to you guys for your comments.

If you have something that you think ought to be included in the article itself, e-mail me off-blog and I'll take a look at it.

In the meantime, have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...